Tomuru House, Watamu, is an imposing family home set in lovely gardens with direct beach access, conveniently near to the main hotel resorts whilst located for you to enjoy total peace and quiet. It is 2 hours North of Mombasa and 25 minutes from Malindi airport by road.
Lovely downstairs veranda with built in bar. Beautifully furnished spacious sitting room and adjoining dining room. Floor to ceiling picture windows for shelter from the sea breeze and wonderful views of the beach. The main front doors open into a separate entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom and stairs to the first floor.
The House has good security, and excellent staff including a cook and house help, room attendant, a gardener, and a 24 hour watchman. There is also a laundry service, bedding, towels and mosquito nets provided.
This house has everything you want in your own home, from full size table tennis table, outdoor bar and barbecue area, to spacious fan-cooled, sea facing bedrooms and great staff to pamper you on holiday.
- Generously large beach front double storey family holiday home
- Suitable for family gatherings, groups of friends and couples
- Beach front, sheltered by indigenous bush, with fabulous views
- Accessible through Mombasa (2½ hrs by road); Malindi (25 mins by road)
- Near to the Turtle Bay/Watamu South Beach
- Easily accessible with saloon car taxis & local ‘tuk-tuks’ available for hire
- Perfect if you own a boat
Check in: 12.00 noon
Check out: 10.30 am
House – 4 bedroom sleeping 8
KES 30,000 per night (low season)
KES 42,000 per night (high season)
Moi international Airport,Mombasa ( 90 mins.drive )
Malindi Airport ( 25 mins.drive )
Activities available from Tomuru House
- Cultural visits e.g. local markets and villages
- Turtle watching
- Game fishing/Deep Sea fishing (tag and release)
- Shopping trips
- Beach swims
- Beach walks
- Scuba diving
- Wind surfing & kite surfing
- Boat trips
- Dolphin watching
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.