Maua House is a fabulous private villa in the Zone “Milan 2″ area of Watamu, on the North Kenyan Coast.
It is decorated in African style with a makuti roof surrounded by 2,000 sq.m. of lush garden with palm and coconut trees, a beautiful swimming pool with a Jacuzzi and sun beds. There are African hammocks and a fantastic outdoor makuti gazebo.
It is located 300 meters away from the beautiful white sands of Watamu, and close to Watamu Marine National Park. The Marine Park is home to magnificent coral reefs and an abundant variety of marine species, including turtles.
Lella is the owner of the villa and will always be on hand to ensure the service if of the highest quality.
The house chef prepares Italian & Swahili cuisine and makes delicious homemade bread.
Check in: 12.00 noon
Check out: 10.30 am
- Secure compound
- 10 minutes walk to Watamu beach
- 3 bedrooms sleeping 6 guests
- Private swimming pool
- Self catering
Villa sleeping 6 guests
KES 24,000 per night ( low season )
KES 24,000 per night ( mid season )
KES 27,000 per night ( high season )
KES 30,000 per night ( peak season)
Moi international Airport,Mombasa ( 90 mins.drive)
Malindi Airport (25 mins. drive )
Activities available from Maua House
- Cultural visits e.g Gedes ruins, local villages
- Turtle Watching
- Game fishing/ Deep sea Fishing ( tag and release)
- Shopping trips
- Beach Swims
- Scuba diving
- Wind surfing & kite surfing
- Boat trips
- Dolphin watching
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival – 40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
- peak Season: If cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.