Papillon Lagoon Reef is located on the Southern Tip of Diani Beach which is very private. The superb landscaped gardens radiate a feeling of calm and serenity. There is a stunning pool, which radiates a tropical island feel. The sunken bar in the pool is ideal to sit and enjoy cocktails whilst lazing in the sun.
Accommodation & Room Types
Papillon Lagoon Reef has a total of 119 rooms. Of those, there are 25 cottage rooms, 76 garden rooms and 18 beach front rooms.
Garden rooms at Papillon Lagoon Reef are large with a curtained area for 2 extra beds and an extra wash basin and toilet, ideal for families. Superior rooms have a front garden view while seafront rooms have satellite TV, telephone, mini fridge, a four-poster bed and directly face the sea/beach.
The beachfront rooms are the most luxurious, and are located close to the beach. These rooms are larger with a couple of extras in them like satellite TV, mini bar, Lamu style four poster bed, the bathroom has a shower and bath, telephone and baby cot if you might require it.
They are popular, so best to book them early. All rooms come standard with air conditioners, fans, safe, mosquito nets and balcony.
– 3G Internet Reception
– Accessible without SUV/4X4
– Air Conditioning
– Beach Chairs
– Business Centre
– Cable or Satellite TV
– Dry Cleaning
– Family/Kid Friendly
– Fitness Room
– FREE Parking
– Gift Shop
– Hair/Beauty Salon
– Hot Water
– Laundry Service
– Mobile Phone Reception
– Outdoor Dining Area
– Private Beach
– Room Service
– Smoking in Designated Rooms
– Suitable for Elderly
– Suitable for Events
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.