Mnarani Club Resort Kilifi is situated on the cliffs of Kilifi overlooking the Indian Ocean and Kilifi Creek. It’s infinity pool sits on the cliff edge so you can soak up the amazing panoramic views as you swim.
The service at the resort is outstanding. Nothing is too much trouble and the staff ensure that your every need is met and every comfort catered for.
The communal areas of the main building are designed for comfort and relaxation. Meals are served in the dining area of the open-plan main building and from here you look out over the swimming pool to the creek and ocean beyond. Armchairs and inviting couches are arranged in different sections of the lounge areas on the veranda and provide the perfect space for a get together with friends, a romantic sundowner or an irresistible corner to curl up in with a book.
- 80 rooms with either double or twin beds, air conditioning, mini bar, telephone and balcony or terrace
- 2 swimming pools including an infinity pool
- private beach overlooking the Indian Ocean with private sunbeds
- Beautiful gardens
- International restaurant
- Pizza grill with all day service
- Beach side snack bar
- Pool table
- Small spa offering beauty treatments
- Entertainment with live music and shows
Activities available from the Mnarani Club Resort Kilifi
- Cultural visits e.g. local markets and villages
- Turtle watching
- Game fishing/Deep Sea fishing (tag and release)
- Shopping trips
- Beach swims
- Beach walks
- Scuba diving
- Wind surfing & kite surfing
- Boat trips
- Dolphin watching
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.