Jonjoloka House is built in the Afro-Arabic style and is set amidst two acres of indigenous and exotic tropical plants and trees. The house is found in the Mida area of Watamu where it enjoys easy access to beaches, Mida Creek, shopping facilities, bars, restaurants, water sports and deep-sea fishing facilities.
It is made up of 2 Double Bedrooms and a Twin Bedroom all en-suite, a kitchen-dining area, expansive verandah with two further beds, first floor terrace, roof-terrace, barbeque and swimming pool. The house accommodates up to eight people total.
Check in: 12.00 noon
Check out: 10.30 a.m.
House sleeps 8 guests
KES 16,000 per night (low season)
KES 20,000 per night (middle season)
KES 36,000 per night (high season)
Moi international Airport, Mombasa (90 mins. drive)
Malindi Airport (25 mins. drive)
Activities available from Jonjoloka cottage
• Cultural visits
• Turtle watching
• Game fishing (tag and release)
• Deep sea fishing
• Beach walks
• Scuba diving
• Boat trip
• Dolphin watching
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.