Dena house is a delightful self-catering house built in a secure walled compound in Watamu, on the Northern Coast of Kenya.
It is within walking distance of local shops and restaurants. It is best suited to those seeking a relaxing self-catering holiday.
The house has 2 bedrooms and accommodates 4 people. There is no swimming pool but the stunning beaches are only a short walk from the house.
Check in: 12.00 noon
Check out: 10.30 am
- 2 bedroom house accommodating 4 guests
- Secure compound
- Private garden
Moi international Airport, Mombasa (90 mins. drive)
Malindi Airport (25 mins. drive )
Activities available from Dena house
- Cultural visits e.g. Gedes ruins, local villages
- Turtle watching
- Game fishing / Deep Sea fishing (tag and release)
- Shopping trips
- Beach swims
- Beach walks
- Scuba diving
- Wind surfing & kite surfing
- Boat trips
- Dolphin watching
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.