Banana House is a lovely 3 bedroom house in its own compound. All three bedrooms are en suite and the master bedroom boasts its own large verandah space overlooking the garden. Each room has a double bed and can sleep 2 people comfortable, ceiling fan and mosquito net.
The house is built on 2 floors with the ground floor housing the kitchen and open plan living area. There is a door that leads to the gardens through a verandah ideal for either reading a good book or just relaxing in the quiet.
Cleaning services are provided at Banana House, while a chef can be provided at extra cost.
Check in: 12.00 noon
Check out: 10.30 am
House sleeping 6 guests
KES 15,000 per night (low season)
KES 16,800 per night (mid season)
KES 20,000 per night (high season)
KES 25,000 per night (peak season)
Moi international Airport, Mombasa ( 90 mins.drive )
Malindi Airport ( 25 mins.drive )
Activities available from Banana House
- Cultural visits e.g. Gede ruins, local villages
- Turtle Watching
- Game fishing/Deep Sea Fishing (tag and release)
- Shopping trips
- Beach swims
- Beach walks
- Scuba diving
- Wind surfing & kite surfing
- Boat trips
- Dolphin watching
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.