Ark lodge is set in the heart of Aberdare National park,iconic and yes quickly.The Ark overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick,which attracts a host of awesome wildlife.
The Ark comprises of three docks from which numerous balconies and loungers provide a superb location for wildlife to be seen.There is also a ground level bunker-the perfect hideout for the discerning photographer.Its a circular pill box-like structure and its from this vintage point that pictures of animals on the salt lick are taken.
The Ark accommodation is in the form of cabins that are self-contained with a shower and toilets.
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.