Aberdare Country Lodge is tucked away in the Aberdare highlands on the slope of Mweiga Hill. The lodge delights itself in retaining old-time feel of leisure and living.It has 2 bedroom cottages family size,a honeymoon suite, a nurser and a VIP Suite cottage.
Aberdare Country lodge was a homestead of an English couple that had decided to settle in Kenya.Half century later, their home “the steep”was renamed to the new Aberdare Country lodge.In Aberdare you can enjoy wildlife sanctuary with African animals Grants Gazelles, Zebras, Girraffs and more reclusive Leopards.
The distance from the country lodge from Nairobi is 190km and 17km from Nyeri town.Aberdare Counrty lodge has the main Restaurant that offers a first class cruisine,Picnics within the sactuary while seated and sipping your chardonnay you can enjoy views of Mt. Kenya and also Aberdare lodge offers a lounge bar where you can relax in the warm atmosphere.
- Horse riding
- Champagne Breakfast
- Mountain bike riding
- Tennis court
- Bird watching
- Chimpanzee Trekking
- Nature walk
- safari drive
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.