Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdares
Our safari driver guide will collect you from your Nairobi hotel in the morning and depart to Aberdare National Park. Afternoon game viewing is from your lodge: Treetops Lodge, historical famous for housing Queen Elizabeth II on the night of her ascension to the monarchy or The Ark, where wildlife viewing is better than from Treetops due to corrosion. You may opt to do an extensive game drive in the park before dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Aberdares – Lake Nakuru
After breakfast you head to Lake Nakuru National Park, with a short stop at the Thomson Falls arriving in Lake Nakuru in time for a game drive, followed by lunch at the Lake Nakuru Lodge/Sarova Lion Hill Lodge or similar. Afternoon safari game viewing drive in Lake Nakuru will be followed by dinner and overnight at the Lake Nakuru Lodge/Sarova Lion Hill Lodge or similar.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
After breakfast check out of Lake Nakuru Lodge, then with an exit game drive, head south to the Masai Mara National Reserve. Your journey will take you through the Great Rift Valley, arriving at your safari lodge or luxury tented camp with en-route game viewing in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive to explore the famous Masai Mara home to Africa’s Big Five Game – Lion, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino and Leopard among other plains game a wide variety of birds. Dinner and overnight at a Masai Mara safari lodge or luxury tented camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara
Full day at the Masai Mara, safari game viewing driven starts at sunrise to have the best chance to see the big cats while it is sill cool. The Masai Mara is famous for its breathtaking sunrises in the early morning with many animals still awake. Lunch will be in the bush and you return to your lodge late in the afternoon in time for dinner and overnight at a Masai Mara safari lodge or luxury tented camp..
Optional and at extra cost: Early morning Balloon Safari and a visit to a Masai Village to learn about their culture.
Day 5: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Breakfast then depart from the Masai Mara game reserve with an exit game drive on to the Great Rift Valley pas Naivasha and on to your hotel in Nairobi reaching in time for late lunch.
- services of a multi-lingual driver guide
- park entry fees
- accommodation with meals included
- government taxes
- a litre of mineral water per person per day
Prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages
- Gratuity(Tips)for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.