Day 1: Mombasa/Diani to Tsavo East
Leave Mombasa/Diani by road after breakfast and drive to Tsavo East National Park. Enter Tsavo East National Park through Sala gate and begin game drive. Arrive Voi Safari Lodge for lunch and short rest. After lunch there will be a game drive in search of ‘Red’ Elephants, Buffalos, Antelopes and many other animals. Dinner and overnight stay in your Tsavo East Safari Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East to Amboseli
Breakfast at your lodge, followed by a short safari game drive then exit Tsavo East. You will then drive along the Mombasa / Nairobi road to Amboseli National Park. Enter Amboseli through Iremito gate and drive to Ol Tukai Safari Lodge for lunch with game viewing en-route. Optional visit to a Masai village with an afternoon safari game drive. Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai Safari Lodge or your chosen lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli to Tsavo West
Breakfast followed by a game drive. With clear weather, the morning is always good to view Mount Kilimanjaro and Amboseli wildlife. Thereafter join the convoy to Tsavo West National Park making a stop at the Shetani Lava. Enter via the Chyulu gate and later proceed to Ngulia Safari Lodge for lunch. Afternoon safari game drive and a visit to the Rhino sanctuary before returning to the Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Tsavo West to Mombasa/Diani
After breakfast there is a game drive with a visit to Mzima springs. You can view fish, crocodiles, hippos and other aquatic animals from an underground observation tank. Then your driver guide will drive you along the Mombasa / Nairobi road with a stop at Voi Wildlife Lodge for lunch. After lunch proceed to Mombasa/Diani arriving at your beach hotel in the evening.
- Services of multi-lingual driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Government taxes
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day
Prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages.
- Gratuity (Tips) for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Animals you will see
- ‘Red’ Elephants
- Dik dik
- Different birds species
Lodges preffered choice for stay
Day one Tsavo East
- Voi wildlife lodge
- Voi safari lodge
- Ndololo Camp
- Tarhi Camp
Day two Tsavo west
- Kilanguni serena
- Ngulia lodge
- Rhino valley lodge
Day three Amboseli
- Kibo Camp
- Serena Amboseli
- Oltukai safari lodge
- AA Amboseli
Booking Terms and Condition
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.