A Safari in Kenyas Premier National Park, the Masai Mara, is one of the dream adventures for visitors to Africa in search of the Big 5. You will have a choice of luxury living in some of the best lodges and camps available in Africa. The 4 day safari includes a visit to the stunning setting of the Lake Nakuru National Park.
Day 1: Watamu/Malindi to Masai Mara
After breakfast your transfer guide will collect you from your hotel and take you to the airport. Here you will pick up your scheduled flight to the Masai Mara game reserve. On the flight to the reserve, enjoy aerial views of the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, and the great Eastern Rift Valley.
On arrival at the airstrip your driver will be waiting with a 4×4 vehicle, and will take you to the luxury camp or lodge for check in and lunch. There will be an afternoon game drive in search of the Big 5ive. Your driver will then take you to your accommodation for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: Full day in Masai Mara
There is a dawn game drive where you may see some of the animals searching for prey. At mid morning you will return to your lodge or camp for breakfast.
You will then have the rest of the day on safari in Masai Mara, exploring this expansive wildlife reserve. This is your chance to see the big 5, including the African lion, the African elephant, the Cape buffalo, the African leopard, and the white and black rhinoceros. You will be able to observe predators hidden in bushes or long grass. The Cheetah is a hard find, often spotted hiding in trees.
You will return to your accommodation for an evening of relaxation.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru
After an early breakfast you check out and leave for Lake Nakuru National Park. There will be a stop at Nairegea-Enkare so you can take in the breath-taking view of the Rift valley floor.
You will arrive at your accomodation in time for lunch. After lunch, there will be an afternoon game drive in this National Park for you to observe the stunning scenery. Lake Nakuru is set amidst woodland and bushes. You will also observe many species of wildlife including a variety of birds, flamingos, rhinos, and baboons.
You will return to your lodge late in the evening for dinner and an overnight stay at the camp or lodge of your choice.
Day 4 Lake Nakuru to Watamu / Malindi
There will be an early morning departure for a game drive. The driver will take you back to your lodge or camp for breakfast before catching your flight back to Watamu/Malindi.
Your transfer guide will meet you at the airport and take you back to your resident hotel.
- services of a multi-lingual driver guide
- park entry fees
- accommodation with meals included
- government taxes
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day
Prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages.
- Gratuity (Tips) for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
- Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
- Check-in Time
- Check-out Time
ANIMALS YOU WILL SEE
Animals you can see
- ‘Red’ Elephants
- Dik dik
- Mara Sopa Lodge
- Mara Leisure Camp
- AA Lodge
- Osero Camp
- Mara River Lodge
- Sentrim Mra Camp
- Fig Tree
- Ashnil Mara Camp
- Sarova Lion Hill
- Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge
- Flamingo Camp
- Lake Nakuru Lodge
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
- Peak Season:Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival