This Safari is for those who want to experience the flora and fauna of two different parks. Masai Mara is the home to all the big five animals and Lake Nakuru is popular for its pink Flamingos and white rhinos.
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National park.
Pick up from your Hotel or Airport and we drive down the Escarpment via the floor of the Great Rift Valley to the Lake Nakuru. Lunch is followed by an extensive afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight stay at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru National park – Masai Mara.
Depart Lake Nakuru after breakfast and drive to Masai Mara arriving by lunchtime. Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge/ Leisure Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve full day.
We explore the Mara region, packed with the elephant, zebra, rhino and all kinds of game throughout the year with the spectacular wildebeest migration from Serengeti occurring mainly in July and August. Indeed you have the best opportunity of seeing all the big five animals. Dinner and overnight stay at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi
We will have our last game drive early in the morning before we head back to Nairobi. Have a stopover at Narok, a rich Masai town and have a chance to buy souvenirs from the locals. Arrive in Nairobi late in the evening. We will drop you off to your hotel or we will take you to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport depending on your request.
- Services of multi-lingual driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Government taxes
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day
Prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages.
- Gratuity (Tips) for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.