A Safari in Kenyas Premier National Park, the Masai Mara, is one of the dream adventures for visitors to Africa. With a choice of some of the best lodges and camps available in Africa you can combine luxury living with a few days of trips observing the Big 5 in their natural habitat.
Day 1: Diani to Masai Mara
Your driver will collect you from your hotel and take you to your scheduled flight to Masai Mara game reserve. On the flight to the reserve, enjoy aerial views of the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, and the great Eastern Rift Valley.
On arrival at the airstrip your driver will be waiting with a 4×4 vehicle, and will take you to the luxury camp or lodge for check in and lunch. There will be an afternoon game drive in search of the big five. Dinner and an overnight stay will follow at your chosen accommodation.
Day 2: Full day in Masai Mara
You have the whole day on safari in Masai Mara exploring this expansive wildlife reserve, in search of the big 5. (The African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African leopard, and white/black rhinoceros). You will have time to relax at your luxury lodge or camp, whilst observing some of the native animals at the watering holes, during your overnight stay.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Diani
Early morning departure for the first game drives of the day. After 1-2 hours searching for the big five, you will have breakfast at your lodge or camp.
Following breakfast you will leave for the mid morning game viewing, again in search of the big five, with the opportunity to observe the staggering variety of wildlife that the Serengeti has to offer. If you prefer, you have the option of visiting a Masai village. Lunch will be back at your lodge or camp.
After lunch your driver will take you to the airstrip for your flight back to Diani. Your transfer guide will meet you at the airport and take you back to your resident hotel
- Services of a multi-lingual driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Accommodation with meals included
- Government taxes
- A litre of mineral water per person per day
Price do not include
- Internation Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages
- Gratuity(Tips) for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
- Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
- Check-in Time
- Chech-out Time
ANIMALS YOU WILL SEE
Animals you can see
- ‘Red’ Elephants
- Dik dik
- Mara Sopa Lodge
- Mara Leisure Camp
- AA Lodge
- Osero Camp
- Mara River Lodge
- Sentrim Mra Camp
- Fig Tree
- Ashnil Mara Camp
BOOKING TEAMS AND CONDITIONS
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
- Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival