Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
Leave Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Amboseli National Reserve. Here you will see the spectacular snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. Arrive at your lodge or camp in time for lunch. There is an afternoon game drive which provides the opportunity to search for the Big Five and other wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay at an Amboseli Safari Lodge or camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Full day safari game drive in Amboseli National Park. You may see lions, elephants, zebra, wildebeest, amongst other wild animals and a huge variety of birds. Amboseli has the best Ecosystem in Kenya and is the home to Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight stay at your chosen lodge or camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park to Nairobi
Sunrise game drive pre breakfast. Afternoon departure with your driver guide dropping you back at your hotel in Nairobi.
- Services of a multi-lingual driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Accommodation with meals included
- Government taxes
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day
Prices do not include
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages
- Gratuity(Tips)for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels,camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.