Day 1: Watamu/Malindi to Tsavo East to Ngutuni
Leave Watamu after an early breakfast and drive to Tsavo East National Park. Enter the park through Sala gate and then proceed on a game drive en route to Voi Safari Lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of the Big Cats, Red Elephants, Buffaloes, Antelopes and other wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay in Ngutuni Lodge.
Day 2: Ngutuni – Watamu/Malindi
Early morning game drive. After breakfast drive back to Watamu/Malindi arriving at your beach hotel for late lunch.
- Services of multi-lingual driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Government taxes
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day
Prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages.
- Gratuity (Tips) for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Animals you will see
- ‘Red’ Elephants
- Dik dik
- Different birds species
lodges preffered for lunch
- Ndololo camp
- Voi wildlife lodge
- Voi safari lodge
Preferred lodge to stay
- Ngutuni Sanctuary
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.