A Safari in Kenyas Premier National Park, the Masai Mara, is one of the dream adventures for visitors to Africa in search of the Big 5. By travelling on land from Nairobi to the Masai Mara you will see the country and the natural environment of it’s people.
Day 1 Nairobi to Masai Mara
Your driver guide will meet you at your hotel in Nairobi early morning, after breakfast.
The drive will take you through the breathtaking Great Rift Valley. You will pass the extinct Longonot and Suswa volcanoes towards Narok, where you will stop for lunch.
The trip continues across the Loita plains, passing through the Masai village of Manyatta. Your driver will take you to the Elephant Pepper Camp to leave your luggage.
You will continue on for an afternoon game drive in search of the Big5 and to observe other wildlife in their natural habitat.
You will return to the camp before you return for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Masai Mara to Nairobi
There will be a morning game drive after breakfast where your expert driver guide will help you locate the wildlife. They will provide information about the Masai tribes and the wildlife they share their land with.
You will also have the option of visiting the Masai villages to interact with the locals and learn more about their way of life. The locals welcome any support you can provide as a way of promoting sustainable toursim.
Later in the day you will return to Nairobi with lunch en-route.
- Services of a multi-lingual driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Accommodation with meals included
- Government taxes
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day
Prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages
- Gratuity (Tips)for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival