One of the most popular Kenyan safaris is the Masai Mara, with a choice of luxury lodges and camps. The 2 day safari provides you with an opportunity to explore the beauty of this National reserve, whilst allowing time to explore the beautiful coastal resorts too.
Day 1 Watamu/Malindi to Masai Mara
Your transfer guide will collect you from your hotel and take you to the airport. Here you will board a scheduled flight to Masai Mara game reserve. On the flight to the reserve, enjoy aerial views of the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, and the great Eastern Rift Valley.
On arrival at the airstrip your driver will be waiting with a 4×4 vehicle, and will take you to your luxury camp or lodge for check in and lunch. There will be an afternoon game drive in search of the big five. Dinner and an overnight stay will follow at your chosen accommodation.
Day 2 Masai Mara to Watamu/Malindi
Early morning departure for the first game drive of the day. After 1-2 hours searching for the big five, you will have breakfast at your lodge or camp.
Following breakfast we will leave for the mid morning game viewing, again in search of the big five. If you prefer, you have the option of visiting a Masai village. Lunch will be back at your lodge or camp.
After lunch your driver will take you to the airstrip for your flight back to Watamu/Malindi. Your transfer guide will meet you at the airport and take you back to your resident hotel.
- services of a multi-lingual driver guide
- park entry fees
- accommodation with meals included
- government taxes
- a litre of mineral water per person per day
Prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages.
- Gratuity (Tips) for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 20% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 30 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival