Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
You will met at your Nairobi city hotel by our safari driver guide who will drive Northwest to Lake Nakuru. There will be a short stop at a view point to have a look at the Great Rift Valley from an elevated position. Your journey will continue to Lake Nakuru, arriving in time for a pre-lunch game drive.
In Lake Nakuru National Park you will find many species of wildlife. Giraffes, Waterbucks, Black and White Rhinos, Buffalo, Lions and Leopards, and other wildlife live in the park. On the shores of the lake itself there are thousands of Flamingos who feed on the algae.
Lunch will be at the Lake Nakuru Lodge, Sarova Lion Hill Lodge or similar. There will be an afternoon game drive around Lake Nakuru and the forest nearby. Return to your chosen accommodation for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru National Park – Nairobi
There will be a morning game drive after breakfast to search for shy cat (the Leopard) and other game before returning to Nairobi. Lunch will be available at an extra cost in Nairobi.
- Services of a multi-lingual driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Accommodation with meals included
- Government taxes
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day
prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages.
- Gratuity(Tips)for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.