Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
You will be met at your Nairobi city hotel by our safari driver guide who will drive northwest to Lake Nakuru. There will be a short stop at a viewing point to have a look at the Great Rift Valley from an elevated position. Your journey will continue to Lake Nakuru, arriving in time for a pre-lunch game drive.
Lake Nakuru National Park is home to Giraffes, Waterbucks, Black and White Rhinos, Buffalo, Lions and Leopards, among other wildlife. On the shores of the lake there are thousands of Flamingos who feed on the algae.
Lunch will be at the Lake Nakuru Lodge, Sarova Lion Hill Lodge or similar. There will be an afternoon game drive around Lake Nakuru and the forest nearby. Return to your chosen accommodation for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru to Lake Naivasha to Nairobi
After an early breakfast there will be a final game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park. The drive continues to Kenya’s highest lake, at 1,880 metres above sea level, Lake Naivasha. Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus. You will observe Hippos lazing in the lake and Buffalos grazing on the shores.
There are over 300 species of birds to observe. These include the Grey-capped Warbler, Spectacled Weaver, Brimstone Canary, and the Red-billed fire finch.
Lunch will be served at Lake Naivasha Sopa Safari Lodge or similar. In the afternoon there are boat trips on the lake or nature walks on crescent Island. You will have the chance to see some of the animals at very close range e.g. Zebras, Giraffes and Wildebeest.
Depart from lake Naivasha and drive to Nairobi to arrive in the early evening. Dinner and overnight stay at your Nairobi Hotel.
- services of a multi-lingual driver guide
- park entry fees
- accommodation with meals included
- government taxes
- a litre of mineral water per person per day
Rates do not include
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages
- Gratuity (Tips)for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
ANIMALS YOU WILL SEE
- ’Red’ Elephants
- Dik dik
- Different birds species
- Sarova Lion Hill
- Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge
- Flamingo Camp
- Lake Nakuru Lodge
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.