Tsavo East Safari Day Trip
Leave for Tsavo East National Park from Mombasa/Diani early morning. Drive along the main Mombasato Nairobi road and enter Tsavo East through Bachuma gate. You will drive to Aruba dam, where there is a high concentration of wildlife and bird life. Proceed to Voi Safari Lodge or your chosen lodge for lunch and have a short rest. In the afternoon there will be another extended game drive leaving Tsavo East late in the afternoon. You will arrive at your Mombasa/Diani hotel late in the evening.
- Services of multi-lingual driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Government taxes
- 1 litre of mineral water per person.
Prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages.
- Gratuity (Tips) for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Animals you will see
- ‘Red’ Elephants
- Dik dik
- Different birds species
Lodges preffered choice for lunch
- Voi wildlife lodge/
- Voi safari lodge/
- Ndololo camp
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.