Tsavo East Safari Day Trip
Leave for Tsavo East National Park from Diani early morning. Drive along the main Mombasa to Nairobi road and enter Tsavo East through Bachuma gate. You will drive to Aruba dam, where there is a high concentration of wildlife and bird life. Proceed to Voi Safari Lodge or your chosen lodge for lunch and have a short rest. In the afternoon there will be another extended game drive leaving Tsavo East late in the afternoon. You will arrive at your Diani hotel late in the evening.
- Services of multi-lingual driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Government taxes
- 1 litre of mineral water per person.
Prices do not include:
- International Airfare
- Donation when visiting local villages.
- Gratuity (Tips) for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- If cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund of deposit
- If cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival – Deposit forfeited
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival –40% cancellation fee applies
- If cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival –100% cancellation fee applies
Peak Season: if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee applies
Animals you will see
- ‘Red’ Elephants
- Dik dik
- Different birds species
Lodges preffered choice for lunch
- Voi wildlife lodge/
- Voi safari lodge/
- Ndololo camp
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 40% is required to confirm reservation
- Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival
Peak Season: Full payment due 60 days prior to arrival.